Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Something Left Behind

Dear(est) Holidays;

It was so fun to have you visit us for the month! Didn't we have lots o' good times? All those parties and craft nights, and all the baking! Oh, the baking. Ahem...yep, good times. But, um, remember those 4 extra lbs. I carried around for you during your stay? Ya, you left them. And to be frank, (and please don't be offended), I'm a little tired of carrying them. It just doesn't work with me. So would you kindly come back asap and take them away? Thanks a mil. Can't wait to see you next year!

With all the affection my heart can hold,


3 comments:

Kierstin said...

Oh yeah? Well, I am gonna bring my gecko over to your house and put it on your face when you sleep and hope it poops on your face!!!! so there.

Rachel Banks said...

Copy and paste. GRRRRR.

Makell said...

However....Your gingerbread chocolate dipped cookies were totally worth it!! Yummm...