Monday, December 7, 2009

Global Blah Blah Blah

Dear Al Gore;

Hey, congrats on all your awards 'n' stuff you've received for your research for Global Warming. Seriously, kudos. Oh but wait, have you been to Utah? Did you know it snowed for the last three days, and it's going to keep snowing off and on all week? Oh, and did you know that it hits in the LOW TEENS at night, making an early morning run impossible? No? I didn't think so.

No offense, but I find your research a bunch of crap.

Sincerely,

5 comments:

The Smoots said...

Amen Sister Amen!

Karen and Adam said...

Brooke, you are my favorite!!!!

The Hiller Family said...

Agreed!

Makell said...

Well, since Al Gore did invent the internet, he should know these things!
So....you said it was too cold for morning runs -Are you running now or training for a race? I am thinking about Ogden half again...wanta come play?

Lisa Sprague said...

I'm seriously freezing my rear off over here! I wouldn't mind a little warming in my home without having to pay a $250 heating bill! You know it's cold when your nose hairs feel like icicles! I hate that feeling in there! Anyone else know what I am talking about???